A Heartwarming Mid-Autumn
It’s the same moonlight, but a different Mid-Autumn celebration! This year, due to Covid situation and measures that have been implemented, the scale of Mid-Autumn Festival in Chinatown has been greatly reduced. The Chinatown Festival Organizing Committee hopes to continue the tradition and celebration of the Mid-Autumn Festival in Chinatown through dazzling streets light and to bring festive cheers to everyone.
Wishing everyone a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival and a blessed reunion.
- Please wear mask when you are out.
- Avoid large group gathering.
- Ensure not more than 5 persons if in small group while viewing the Mid-Autumn Festival street light-up.
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Maintain safe distancing of at least one meter apart from one another.
Mid-Autumn Festival 2021 Partners